NOTE! Due to high volumes, all orders are currently delayed. We are working hard to send your order as quickly as possible. Appreciate your understanding and patience. We apologise for any inconvenience.
- Refunds & returns
- Probiotic / temperature-sensitive goods
- Packaging info & environmental footprint (scroll to the bottom)
Monday to Friday 8.30 am - 5.00 pm (AEDT)
Saturday, Sunday, national and NSW public holidays - Closed
We make every attempt to provide a responsive, fast & reliable service, however, please note our delivery timeframes are an estimate only. The delivery periods below are used as a guide as provided by the courier. We are not responsible for delivery delays.
- Free regular post delivery for all orders over $175
- Free express post or courier deliveries for all orders over $300 (orders containing liquid herbs may incur a charge)
- Free Toll deliveries for all orders over $500 (orders containing liquid herbs may incur a charge)
- Due to the prohibitive cost, we are unable to send Toll orders over 5kg outside of NSW
- Note: Free delivery unavailable for international orders - sorry
Patient delivery charges:
- $6.90 regular post - eParcel
- $10.90 express post - eParcel
- $9.90 Courier
- $12.50 Toll Priority / Go Logistics (Toll not available to NT or these postcodes) Note: Delivery to a PO Box or Parcel locker is not permitted using Toll Priority
Practitioner and student delivery charges:
- $8.90 regular post - eParcel
- $11.90 express post - eParcel
- $9.90 Courier
- $13.50 Toll Priority / Go Logistics (Toll not available to NT or these postcodes) Note: Delivery to a PO Box or Parcel locker is not permitted using Toll Priority
Express post-delivery charges for orders between $175 - $500:
- $3.90 express post any order over $175
- $6.90 courier services for any order over $175
- Free express or courier for any order over $300 (orders containing liquid herbs may incur a charge)
- Free Toll delivery for any order over $500 (orders containing liquid herbs may incur a charge)
Cut off times:
- 1 pm AEST cut-off time every day, although this time frame is not guaranteed.
- More info - probiotics and other cold goods
- More info - returns policy
- AusPost express: Avg 3-5 days delivery worldwide
- AusPost regular: Avg 7-14 days delivery worldwide
- Costs depend on the weight of your order, and your country. The amount is automatically calculated and presented to you in your checkout
Please note, international orders are made at your risk. Customs in your country can arbitrarily delay or refuse entry for your order. Please check the customs regulations in your country. The payment of duties and taxes are to be paid by the receiver. Refusal of payment may result in the parcel being sent back to vital.ly. We are unable to accept returns in exchange for credits or refunds under any circumstances.
*US Shipments: If a parcel is stopped at customs for additional product information, we are not held accountable as we are not able to provide this information when shipping. US Customs may send the parcel back without providing us with enough time to collect the required additional information.
Estimated delivery timeframes - Australia
The below are an estimate only and refers to business days for orders made before 1 pm AEST.
|Area||Regular Post||Express Post||Toll||Couriers Please|
|Sydney||3 days||1 day||1 day||
|NSW country||4||2||1-2**||1 - 5|
|Melbourne||4||1||1||1 - 2|
|VIC country||5||2||1-2**||3 - 5|
|Brisbane||4||1||1||1 - 2|
|QLD country*||5 - 6||2 - 4||1-2**||4 - 7*|
|W.A. country||6 - 10||3 - 8||1-2**||6 - 10|
|Adelaide||4 - 5||1||1||2 - 3|
|S.A. country||5 - 7||3 - 4||1-2**||4 - 6|
|Canberra||3||1||1||1 - 2|
|Darwin / Alice Springs||4 - 7||3 - 5||1||5 - 8|
|Rest of NT*||13 - 14||5||1-2**||15 - 16|
|Tasmania*||3 - 6||2 - 3||1-2**||5 - 6|
*Deliveries to islands off the coast of Tasmania, North Queensland and NT require between 9-26 days
** Toll priority does not guarantee delivery to metro or non-metro areas, and some regional areas can take additional days to deliver. Toll priority is not an option for orders that weigh over 5kgs and not available for these postcodes (pdf).
*** Couriers Please deliver all orders with liquid herb products that contain over 23% ethanol, delivery time frames are longer as this courier service is by road.
Tracking and delivery problems
- Tracking emails are automatically sent for all AusPost deliveries, and in some cases for Toll and Go Logistics services. We can always track parcels for you if you have not received a tracking email
- We will always follow your delivery instructions as best as possible, but obviously, in some instances mistakes are made. We offer a responsive service if this happens and will fix any issue for you ASAP
- Once an order has been sent we are unable to alter the delivery address. If the receive organises this directly with Australia Post or Toll this may delay the delivery of your order
- Customers who choose to give authority to leave without a signature "leave the parcel if no one is home" and the parcel is not received/goes missing. To avoid this there is an option to choose "requires a signature" Note: this option is only available with Australia Post
Packaging info & environmental footprint
We make an effort to ensure your order is delivered in good condition, whilst leaving the smallest environmental footprint possible
- Our warehouse is run on 100% renewable energy
- Our packaging is made of
- Polycell Oxo-Biodegradable eco bubble wrap - more info
- Cardboard boxes and satchels
- Biodegradable packing peanuts
- Re-usable ice-packs
- The glass and plastic bottles used by suppliers are recyclable
We are continually looking to further reduce our impact on the environment and to ensure our business and the world we live in is sustainable and enjoyable for future generations. This is not something we take lightly.