- Contains essential oil blend (rosewood, lemongrass, lemon, bergamot)
- Weighed down? Lighten Up, Buttercup™ Flower Essence reminds you not to take life too seriously
- When you're weighed down with responsibilities or feel that everything around you is going wrong, it's easy to forget that life is meant to be all about fun, laughter and lightness
- The ritual of taking flower essences is a great way to focus your attention on the energetic state you'd like to embody, and your intention of consciously creating it
- Lighten Up, Buttercup™ reminds you not to take life too seriously, and give you permission to focus on what makes you feel optimistic and joyful
- That makes working with this flower essence the perfect ritual to remind yourself to consciously choose cheerfulness at times when:
- You've got your grumpy pants on and want to snap yourself out of it
- You got up on the wrong side of the bed, and little things are making you feel indignant or resentful.
- Responsibility, duties and general busy-ness are weighing heavily on your mind
- You need a prompt to remind yourself to look for the silver lining in any situation
- Lighten Up, Buttercup Flower Essence is an exclusive flower remedy, which is made from the Conesticks bush, a native Australian bush that produces pale yellow flowers
- The flowers are hand harvested from the bush in the summer when their joyful energy is at its peak, then produced using small batches of this uplifting essence to inspire you to look on the bright side of life
Dosage & warnings
Spray into the air every 6 - 8 hours or as needed
Only take as directed.
|Petrophile pedunculata (Conesticks)|