Discontinued by Thursday PlantationFind alternative
Tea Tree oil is a versatile pharmaceutical grade oil, which contains naturally antiseptic properties.
- Apply sparingly to minor cuts, burns, abrasions, pimples, boils, bites and stings
- Can be applied directly or by using a cotton bud
- 100% pure. Free from SLS, parabens, synthetics and fillers, guaranteeing an unaltered, pure oil
- Can be applied directly to the body or used in a vapouriser
- Natural acne treatment
- Lower risk of potential skin sensitisation, due to low para-cymene content, a potential irritating agent that can occur in essential oils.
- Discontinue use if sensitivity occurs. Do not cover the applied area
- It is recommended you skin patch test prior to use. Not to be taken internally
- Do not use while pregnant or breast-feeding without medical supervision
- Do not use near eyes. Seek medical attention if contact occurs
- Not appropriate for children under 2 years old
Dosage & warnings
Only take as directed.