- Biotin, also known as Vitamin B7, can be used to
- Help convert dietary carbohydrates, fat and protein into energy
- Assist carbohydrate and glucose metabolism
- Support biotin levels in the body
- Support general health and wellbeing
- No added corn, lactose, nuts, shellfish, sugar, dairy, egg, fish, sesame seeds or soya beans
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Dosage & warnings
1 tablet daily with food
Only take as directed.
This product is listed with the TGA - AustL 261294. The TGA publishes product info, including excipients under the "Other ingredients" subheading (not typically listed on the product label). Download the TGA public summary below.