- Combination of herbal remedies and synergistic nutrients for male urinary care
- Formula may be beneficial in male individuals to
- Relieve urinary frequency
- Support bladder and prostate health and function
- Reduce urinary incontinence or urgency associated with medically diagnosed overactive bladder
- No added gluten, salt, dairy, artificial colouring, flavouring, sweeteners or preservatives
- Vegetarian friendly
Dosage & warnings
1 capsule twice daily with meals
If symptoms persist, consult your health professional
Contains selenium which is toxic in high doses - a daily dose of 150 µg for adults from dietary supplements should not be exceeded
Only take as directed.
|Serenoa repens standardised Fatty acids (Saw palmetto)
ext. equiv. dry (fruit)
|Cratevox™ Crateva magna ext.
ext. equiv. dry (stem bark)
|Equisetum arvense ext. (Horsetail)
ext. equiv. dry (herb)
|Lindera strychnifolia ext. (Uyaku)
ext. equiv. dry (root)
|Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3)
equiv. Vitamin D3
This product is listed with the TGA - AustL 353308. The TGA publishes product info, including excipients under the "Other ingredients" subheading (not typically listed on the product label). Download the TGA public summary below.