- Combines chamomile, st mary's thistle, echinacea, cat's claw and pau d'arco herbal extracts
- Traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to
- Relieve abdombinal bloating and distention
- Reduce occurrence of symptoms of dyspepsia
- Adults: 5 mL three times daily
- Children 3 - 12 years: 1 - 3 mL three times daily
- Can be diluted with water, fruit juice or other fluids if required
- Not recommended for use during pregnancy and lactation
- Always read the label
- If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, consult your healthcare professional
|Handroanthus impetiginosus (Pau D'arco) ext.
ext. equiv. dry (stem bark)
|Matricaria chamomilla (Chamomile) ext.
ext. equiv. dry (flower)
|Silybum marianum (St Mary's Thistle) ext.
ext. equiv. dry (seed)
|Echinacea purpurea ext.
ext. equiv. dry (whole plant)
|Uncaria tomentosa (Cat's claw) ext.
ext. equiv. dry (twig bark)
|Mentha x piperita (Peppermint) essential oil|
This product is listed with the TGA - AustL 351107. The TGA publishes product info, including excipients under the "Other ingredients" subheading (not typically listed on the product label). Download the TGA public summary below. Learn more about excipients