- Psyllium seeds are traditionally used in Ayurvedic and Chinese Herbal Medicine to aid in the management of mild constipation
- The seeds have a high content of mucilage and are generally considered to be a lubricating laxative
- May be helpful in conditions where easy defecation with soft stools is desirable
- For those suffering from mild constipation due to inadequate fibre intake
- No added gluten, lactose, soy, starch, sugars or salt, wheat products, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives
Dosage & warnings
3 capsules twice daily with a full glass (250 mL) of water each time
Drink plenty of water when taking this product
Take 2 hours away from all prescription medications
If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional
Only take as directed.
This product is listed with the TGA - AustL 25697. The TGA publishes product info, including excipients under the "Other ingredients" subheading (not typically listed on the product label). Download the TGA public summary below.