- The combination of essential fatty acids may help to maintain a healthy metabolism
- Source of omega-3, 6 and 9 fatty acids which can help to maintain general well-being
- In healthy people, fish oil may also help maintain a healthy cardiovascular system
- Free from corn, dairy protein, lactose, eggs, gluten, wheat, yeast, starches and salt
- Free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives
- Orange flavour
Dosage & warnings
1 - 4 metric teaspoons (5 - 20 mL) twice daily
Shake well before use
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional
Only take as directed.
|Per serve||per 100g|
|Fish oil - natural||2.1 g|
|Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)||380 mg|
|Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)||254 mg|
This product is listed with the TGA - AustL 290306. The TGA publishes product info, including excipients under the "Other ingredients" subheading (not typically listed on the product label). Download the TGA public summary below.