- A blend of vitamin, mineral and herbal concentrates that may be beneficial during times of stress
- May help to
- Reduce homocysteine levels
- Relieve symptoms of menopause
- Relieve symptoms of stress and mild anxiety
- Support healthy female hormonal balance during menopause
- Free from dairy protein, lactose, eggs, gluten, wheat, yeast and soy protein
- Free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives
- 1 tablet daily
- St John's wort affects the way many prescription medications work, including the oral contraceptive pill
- In very rare cases, black cohosh has been associated with liver failure; if you are experiencing yellowing of the skin or whites of the eyes, dark urine, nausea, vomiting, unusual tiredness, weakness, stomach or abdominal pain, and/or loss of appetite, stop using this product and see your doctor
- Always read the label
- Dietary supplements should not replace a balanced diet
- If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, consult your healthcare professional
|Actaea racemosa (Black cohosh) ext.
ext. equiv. dry (root & rhizome)
|Pueraria lobata (Kudzu) ext.
ext. equiv. dry (root)
|Hypericum perforatum (St John's Wort) ext.
ext. equiv. dry (herb top flowering)
|Ziziphus jujuba (Zizyphus) ext.
ext. equiv. dry (fruit)
|d-alpha-Tocopheryl acetate (Vitamin E)||101.2 mg|
|Calcium pantothenate (Vitamin B5)||100 mg|
|Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6)||15 mg|
|Pyridoxal 5-phosphate (P5P)||10 mg|
|Folic acid||400 μg|
|Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12)||400 μg|
This product is listed with the TGA - AustL 110627. The TGA publishes product info, including excipients under the "Other ingredients" subheading (not typically listed on the product label). Download the TGA public summary below. Learn more about excipients
Ratings & reviews
Be the first to submit a review