- A blend of vitamin, mineral and herbal concentrates that may be beneficial during times of stress
- Formulated to help relieve menopausal symptoms, including hot flushes, night sweats, insomnia, irritability and anxiety
- May also help to maintain homocysteine levels
- Free from dairy protein, lactose, eggs, gluten, wheat, yeast and soy protein
- Free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives
- 1 tablet twice daily
- St John's wort affects the way many prescription medications work, including the oral contraceptive pill
- In very rare cases, black cohosh has been associated with liver failure; if you are experiencing yellowing of the skin or whites of the eyes, dark urine, nausea, vomiting, unusual tiredness, weakness, stomach or abdominal pain, and/or loss of appetite, stop using this product and see your doctor
- Always read the label
- Dietary supplements should not replace a balanced diet
- If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, consult your healthcare professional
|Actaea racemosa (Black cohosh) ext.
ext. equiv. dry (root & rhizome)
|Pueraria lobata (Kudzu) ext.
ext. equiv. dry (root)
|Hypericum perforatum (St John's Wort) ext.
ext. equiv. dry (herb top flowering)
|Ziziphus jujuba (Zizyphus) ext.
ext. equiv. dry (fruit)
|d-alpha-Tocopheryl acetate (Vitamin E)||101.2 mg|
|Calcium pantothenate (Vitamin B5)||100 mg|
|Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6)||15 mg|
|Pyridoxal 5-phosphate (P5P)||10 mg|
|Folic acid||400 μg|
|Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12)||400 μg|