Discontinued by Metagenics
- Artemisia annua is used in Chinese and Western medicine as a powerful bitter agent with stimulating actions on the digestive system
- In traditional Chinese medicine used to maintain healthy digestive function
- Free from animal products, dairy protein, lactose, eggs, gluten, wheat, nuts, yeast and soy protein
- No artificial colours, flavours and preservatives.
- 1 tablet 3 times daily
- Do not use if you are likely to become pregnant and during pregnancy and lactation
- Always read the label
- Dietary supplements should not replace a balanced diet
- If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, consult your healthcare professional
|Artemisia annua (Chinese wormwood) ext.
ext. equiv. dry (whole plant)
|Olea europaea (Olive) ext.
ext. equiv. dry (leaf)
This product is listed with the TGA - AustL 119573. The TGA publishes product info, including excipients under the "Other ingredients" subheading (not typically listed on the product label). Download the TGA public summary below. Learn more about excipients