RRP: $31.35$23.52 Save: 25%
- Combination of herbal and nutrient ingredients traditionally used in Western and Chinese medicine to support sleep
- Includes sour cherry which has been shown to contain naturally occurring melatonin
- Traditionally used to help
- Induce sleep and relieve restlessness
- Promote refreshing deep sleep
- Relieve symptoms of stress
- Reduce disturbed sleep
- Free from wheat, gluten, dairy and animal products
- 2 tablets daily in the evening, 30 minutes before bedtime
- Take with water or juice, before meals or at least 1 hour after meals
- Discontinue use if you develop sensitivity to the formula
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery after taking a tablet as drowsiness may occur
- Always read the label
- Dietary supplements should not replace a balanced diet
- If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, consult your healthcare professional
|Ziziphus jujuba (Zizyphus) ext.
ext. equiv. dry (seed)
|Passiflora incarnata (Passionflower) ext.
ext. equiv. dry (herb top)
|Prunus cerasus (Sour cherry) ext.
ext. equiv. dry (fruit)
|Pyridoxal 5-phosphate (P5P)
This product is listed with the TGA - AustL 357370. The TGA publishes product info, including excipients under the "Other ingredients" subheading (not typically listed on the product label). Download the TGA public summary below. Learn more about excipients