- Calcium and phosphate are essential for growth, development and hormone secretion and are incorporated into bone, teeth and red blood cells
- Potassium and chloride are required for gastric acid production, and help maintain digestive function
- Calcium and phosphate are essential for growth and development
- Calcium plays a key role in mitotic division, the process in which cells divide and the growth process occurs and is specifically involved in red blood cell production
- Calcium phosphate is taken up by the skeleton, and is an essential nutrient for the growth and development of bone and teeth
- Phosphate is an essential element in all human cells and is necessary for normal growth and development
- The human body's demand for calcium and phosphate is increased during times of rapid growth or cell turnover, including childhood, adolescence and pregnancy
Dosage & warnings
Adults and children over 12 years: 1 tablet 3 times daily with meals
Only take as directed.
This product is listed with the TGA - AustL 20250. The TGA publishes product info, including excipients under the "Other ingredients" subheading (not typically listed on the product label). Download the TGA public summary below.