- A combination of nutrients and herbs for a diuretic formula
- Apium graveolens (celery) seed is traditionally used in western herbal medicine (WHM) to reduce symptoms of occasional occurrences of gout
- The product features Ayuric® derived from Terminalia bellirica as well as sour cherry, magnesium, and vitamin B6, B9 and B12 and K2
- No added dairy, gluten, shellfish or soy protein
- Vegan and vegetarian friendly
Dosage & warnings
2 tablets twice daily
Not recommended in pregnancy
If symptoms persist, worsen or episodes become more frequent, consult your medical practitioner
If fluid retention persists, seek medical advice
Only take as directed.
|Prunus cerasus ext. (Sour cherry)
ext. equiv. fresh (fruit)
|Ayuric® Terminalia bellirica ext.
ext. equiv. dry (fruit pericarp)
|Apium graveolens ext. (Celery)
ext. equiv. dry (seed)
|Magnesium citrate monohydrate
|Pyridoxal 5-phosphate monohydrate (P5P)
|Calcium folinate (Activated folate)
equiv. Folinic acid
|Hydroxocobalamin (Vitamin B12)||50 μg|
|Menaquinone 7 (Vitamin K2)||22.5 μg|
This product is listed with the TGA - AustL 305536. The TGA publishes product info, including excipients under the "Other ingredients" subheading (not typically listed on the product label). Download the TGA public summary below.