Assista in the maintenance of strong healthy bones, immune function and healthy infant birth weight.
- Helps support strong, healthy bones
- Helps support a normal, healthy immune system
- Adequate levels of vitamin D in pregnancy are associated with a healthy infant birth weight
- Helps support healthy blood coagulation and cardiovascular health
- Easy to swallow, small sized tablet
Suitable for vegetarians.
Dosage & warnings
1 tablet once daily
If symptoms persist, consult your healthare practitioner
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet
MK-7 supplements containing more than 50 µg/day may interfere with oral anticoagulant treatment
If pregnant or considering becoming pregnant do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your healthcare practitioner The recommended daily amount of of vitamin A from all sources is 700 µg retinol equivalents for women and 900 µg for men
When taken in excess of 3000 µg retinol equivalents - vitamin A can cause birth defects
Only take as directed.