Buy Weleda online
Weleda products use only the finest ingredients from biodynamic, organic and wild crafted suppliers. All ingredients are natural, with 83 percent of the plant-based raw materials coming from controlled organic or Biodynamic® cultivation or certified wild sources. The products contain no synthetic preservatives, synthetic fragrances or synthetic chemicals. Weleda and their suppliers do not carry out any animal testing in the manufacture, development or quality control of its cosmetics or their ingredients.
Weleda contact phone: 1300 551 454
Address: Weleda Australia Pty Ltd, Warriewood NSW 2102
Buy Weleda online at pracs.com.au
Weleda promise to:
- Delight the senses with products that are gentle and effective
- Create vital relationships between customers, fair trade partners and the Weleda team
- Ensure the best quality products and programs
- Actively protect ecology and steward conservation
- Continually invest in research and development to continue to cultivate beauty around the world
Weleda was founded in 1921, sprouting from the root of a unique approach to health and wellbeing called anthroposophy, a movement stemming from the philosophical teachings of Dr Rudolf Steiner. Anthroposophy views the forces of body, soul and spirit as intrinsically connected and closely related to the processes that occur in nature. It integrates immaterial, spiritual understanding into the scientific study of human beings and nature. Rudolf Steiner's inspiration has led to the founding of Steiner Waldorf schools and kindergartens, anthroposophical medicine, natural body care and Biodynamic® farming.
Some popular products include: