If you require a refund under any circumstances, the request must be made within 7 days of the order being received. Any requests made after this time will not be approved.
A refund or replacement may be provided if:
- You receive a faulty product. Note: Change in taste or appearance does not always mean the product is faulty and in this case, no refund or replacement will be approved.
- You receive a product that has been damaged during transit, approval will be at our discretion.
- You receive a product that was not what you ordered.
Conditions of approved refunds or replacements
If we have approved a refund or a replacement and you are required to return the original product, it must be received by us within 7 days of approval and in a resalable condition. Returned products that are damaged during transit will not be replaced or refunded if packaged inadequately.
Refunds or replacements will be processed once we have received the original product back (if requested). Refunds will be processed via the same method used to purchase the products.
A refund or replacement will not be provided if:
- You have opened the product
- The products are sent back to us and are damaged during transit. You must adequately package any goods you are returning to us.
- There has been a change of mind.
- There has been a reaction to the products or they are not working as intended, this includes disliking the flavour, look or consistency of a product.
- There is a delay in delivery.
- There is an error made by the customer with respect to delivery information.
- Customers who choose to "leave the parcel if no one is home" and the parcel is not received/goes missing. To avoid this there is an option to choose "requires a signature" Note: this option is only available with Australia Post.
- Your order is lost in transit.
- Your temperature sensitive product arrives warm, or the products have been delayed and/or have been exposed to warm temperatures once delivered.
- The order has left the country.