NOTE! For preventative health reasons, returns / refunds are currently unavailable when an incorrect product has been ordered.
A refund or replacement may be provided if:
- You receive a faulty product. Note: Change in taste or appearance does not always mean the product is faulty and in this case, no refund or replacement will be approved
- You receive a product that has been damaged during transit, approval will be at our discretion
- You receive a product that was not what you ordered
Conditions of approved refunds or replacements
If we have approved a refund or a replacement and you are required to return the original product, it must be received by us within 7 days of approval and in a resalable condition. Returned products that are damaged during transit will not be replaced or refunded if packaged inadequately.
Refunds or replacements will be processed once we have received the original product back (if requested). Refunds will be processed via the same method used to purchase the products.
Approved returns must be clearly marked with the sender's name, order number and addressed to
597 Gardeners Road
A refund or replacement will not be provided if:
- You have ordered incorrectly
- You have opened the product
- The products are sent back to us and are damaged during transit. You must adequately package any goods you are returning to us
- There has been a reaction to the products or they are not working as intended, this includes disliking the flavour, look or consistency of a product
- There is a delay in delivery
- There is an error made by the customer with respect to delivery information
- Customers who choose to give authority to leave without a signature "leave the parcel if no one is home" and the parcel is not received/goes missing. To avoid this there is an option to choose "requires a signature" Note: this option is only available with Australia Post
- Your order is lost in transit
- No temperature-sensitive products can be returned even if the product arrives warm, or the products have been delayed and/or have been exposed to warm temperatures once delivered
- With price tags or markings
We are unable to accept any international returns in exchange for credits or refunds under any circumstances.
No refunds will be provided if your parcel is lost in transit or goes missing once delivered.
International orders are made at your own risk. Please check the customs regulations in your country. The payment of duties and taxes are to be paid by the receiver. Refusal of payment may result in the parcel being sent back to vital.ly. We are unable to accept returns in exchange for credits or refunds under any circumstances.