- Kelp provides a natural rich source of iodine, necessary for the production of thyroid hormones in a convenient daily dose.
- Iodine may be beneficial to help
- Support body metabolism
- Enhance iodine levels in the body
- Maintain general health and wellbeing
- Support healthy thyroid gland function
- Maintain iodine levels within the normal range in the body
- Maintain healthy thyroid hormones and assist in their production
- No added gluten, lactose, nuts, shellfish, sugar, dairy, egg, fish, sesame seeds and soya beans
- No artificial colours or flavours
- Vegan friendly
Dosage & warnings
1 tablet daily with food
Only take as directed.
|Fucus vesiculosus standardised Iodine (Bladderwrack)
ext. equiv. dry (whole plant)
This product is listed with the TGA - AustL 236076. The TGA publishes product info, including excipients under the "Other ingredients" subheading (not typically listed on the product label). Download the TGA public summary below.