- Conifer Green Needle Complex (CGNC), a unique antioxidant complex extracted from selected species of fresh conifer green needles
- Conifer trees remain evergreen at -50 - +40 degrees Celcius
- Scientists in Russia have researched this phenomenal endurance for decades
- "Live elements'' within these trees were successfully extracted as an unchanged natural complex known as Bioeffectives®
- Contains concentrated natural components such as chlorophyll, carotenoids (lutein, zeaxanthin, beta-carotene), polyphenols, fatty and resin acids
- Harvested from the Siberian taiga
Dosage & warnings
1 capsule twice daily before meals
If symptoms persist, consult your health professional
Only take as directed.
|Bioeffective® A Conifer green needle complex ext.
ext. equiv. fresh (needle)
This product is listed with the TGA - AustL 134782. The TGA publishes product info, including excipients under the "Other ingredients" subheading (not typically listed on the product label). Download the TGA public summary below.