For loss of appetite and fussy eaters.
- Loss of appetite
- Poor assimilation of foods
- Building healthier cells and improving immunity
For sudden onset:
- Take every half hour until symptoms improve (for max. of 2 days).
- Chew tablets or crush and dissolve in water.
- For infants add a few drops of water to crushed tablet and mix into a paste, administer paste to mouth with dummy, spoon, finger etc.
Dosage & warnings
Children (1-11yrs): 1 tablet 4 times daily
Infants (0-11months): 1/2 tablet 4 times daily
Or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
Continue until symptoms subside
Only take as directed.