- Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10), also known as ubiquinone or ubidecarenone, is present in all tissues and membranes in different amounts
- CoQ10 provides potent antioxidant support, beneficial for cardiovascular health and energy production
- As a fat soluble compound, CoQ10 is best absorbed in the presence of dietary lipids
- May assist in the maintenance of general well-being
- Coenzyme Q10 is
- A cofactor in the electron transport chain and is therefore involved in the synthesis of ATP
- An antioxidant and helps to protect against free radical damage
- Free from gluten, dairy, egg and soy protein
- Vegan friendly
Dosage & warnings
1 capsule daily
Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice
Only take as directed.
|Ubidecarenone (Coenzyme Q10)||150 mg|
|Tocopherols concentrate - mixed (low-alpha type) (Vitamin E)||21 mg|
This product is listed with the TGA - AustL 316143. The TGA publishes product info, including excipients under the "Other ingredients" subheading (not typically listed on the product label). Download the TGA public summary below.