- Vitamin D provides nutritional support for the maintenance of
- Healthy bones as well as muscle strength
- Immune system health
- Cardiovascular health
- Free from corn, dairy protein, lactose, eggs, gluten, wheat, nuts, yeast, soy protein, starches and salt
- Free from artificial colours, sweeteners, flavours and preservatives
- Easy to use dropper for accurate dosing
Dosage & warnings
Refrigerate after opening
¼ mL (by measuring dropper) daily with food
Shake well before use
If symptoms persist, consult your health professional
Only take as directed.
This product is listed with the TGA - AustL 217948. The TGA publishes product info, including excipients under the "Other ingredients" subheading (not typically listed on the product label). Download the TGA public summary below.