- Many people are at risk of inadequate vitamin D levels due to poor dietary intake and insufficient sun exposure
- Vitamin D assists in maintaining normal healthy bones, muscle strength and healthy immune function
- In those at risk of low dietary intake of calcium and the associated onset of osteoporosis, Vitamin D may aid calcium absorption
- Free from corn, dairy protein, lactose, eggs, gluten, wheat, nuts, yeast, starches, soy protein (contains soy oil)
- Free from artificial colours, sweeteners and flavours
Dosage & warnings
1 capsule daily with food
If symptoms persist, consult your health professional
Only take as directed.
This product is listed with the TGA - AustL 323087. The TGA publishes product info, including excipients under the "Other ingredients" subheading (not typically listed on the product label). Download the TGA public summary below.