- Provides calcium from hydroxyapatite which provides enhanced maintenance of bone mineral density in post-menopausal women
- Formulated to ensure normal development of bone and teeth
- Contains supportive nutrients, such as
- Vitamin D to assist in calcium absorption
- Vitamin K for proper bone formation
- Convenient calcium supplementation for all ages
- Free from dairy protein, lactose, eggs, gluten, wheat, nuts, yeast, soy protein, and salt
- Free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives
Dosage & warnings
1 tablet 3 times daily with food
If symptoms persist, consult your health professional
Only take as directed.
This product is listed with the TGA - AustL 322269. The TGA publishes product info, including excipients under the "Other ingredients" subheading (not typically listed on the product label). Download the TGA public summary below.