- Acetyl-L-carnitine is an important nutrient that supports metabolism of lipids
- Acetyl-L-carnitine is a bioavailable form of carnitine and and may
- Assist in energy production and support healthy energy levels
- Decrease the symptoms of physical and mental fatigue
- Support normal healthy cognitive function, including concentration
- Maintain nervous system function
- Free from dairy protein, lactose, eggs, gluten, wheat, nuts, yeast, soy protein and salt
- Free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives
- Vegan friendly
Dosage & warnings
Adults and children over 5 years: 1 level scoop (3 g) once or twice daily in water or juice
If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional
Only take as directed.
This product is listed with the TGA - AustL 232745. The TGA publishes product info, including excipients under the "Other ingredients" subheading (not typically listed on the product label). Download the TGA public summary below.