- A topical ointment that may help to relieve
- Symptoms of minor skin wounds (cuts, scratches and abrasions)
- Skin dryness, chafing and cracked skin
- Mild skin burns or sunburns
- Symptoms of insect bites
- Nappy rash
- Carica papaya fresh fermented fruit 39 mg/g
- Hard paraffin
- Peru balsam
- Potassium sorbate
- Yellow soft paraffin
Dosage & warnings
Contains potassium sorbate 0.1 mg/g as preservative
Only to be used for minor burns after initial first aid treatment, medical advice should be sought for
Only take as directed.
This product is listed with the TGA - AustL 13397. The TGA publishes product info, including excipients under the "Other ingredients" subheading (not typically listed on the product label). Download the TGA public summary below.