- Includes herbs traditionally used in Western herbal medicine with vermifuge and antispasmodic properties
- Traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to
- To relieve flatulence
- Stimulate gastric secretions
- Remove intestinal threadworms and pinworms
- No added gluten, soya bean, milk, lactose, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, crustacea, egg or sesame seeds
- No added artificial sweeteners, colours or flavours
- Vegan friendly
- 4 - 6 tablets daily for 10 days
- Cease treatment for 10 days, then repeat 4 tablets daily for 10 days
- Not advisable for children under 2 years of age
- Do not use if pregnant, breastfeeding, or if likely to become pregnant
- Contraindicated in those with known sensitivity to wormwood or other members of Compositae family
- Always read the label
- Dietary supplements should not replace a balanced diet
- If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, consult your healthcare professional
|Juglans nigra (Black walnut) ext.
ext. equiv. dry (fruit hull)
|Artemisia absinthium (Wormwood) ext.
ext. equiv. dry (herb)
|Stemona sessilifolia ext.
ext. equiv. dry (root)
|Syzygium aromaticum (Clove) (bud) oil||20 mg|
This product is listed with the TGA - AustL 91797. The TGA publishes product info, including excipients under the "Other ingredients" subheading (not typically listed on the product label). Download the TGA public summary below. Learn more about excipients