- Contains a potent dose of ginseng per tablet
- Used in traditional Chinese medicine to help calm the nerves
- May enhance the body’s resistance to stress, provide support when fatigued and improve general well-being
- May provide support as capacity for work and concentration declines
- May support healthy immune function
Dosage & warnings
Adults: 1 tablet 2 - 4 times daily
Children: 6 - 12 years: 1 tablet 1 - 3 times daily
Only take as directed.
|Eleutherococcus senticosus standardised Eleutherosides (Siberian ginseng)
ext. equiv. dry (root)
This product is listed with the TGA - AustL 92074. The TGA publishes product info, including excipients under the "Other ingredients" subheading (not typically listed on the product label). Download the TGA public summary below.