- Features herbal ingredients lavender, lemon balm, zizyphus and magnolia
- Traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to
- Calm nerves
- Helps synthesis of neurotransmitters
- Relieve irritability and symptoms of stress
- Induce sleep and support healthy sleeping patterns
- No added gluten, soya bean, milk, lactose, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, crustacea, corn, egg or sesame seeds
- No added artificial sweeteners, colours or flavours
- Vegan friendly
- 2 tablets once or twice daily
- Caution is advised during pregnancy
- Contains B6; Stop taking this medication if you experience tingling, burning or numbness and see your healthcare practitioner as soon as possible
- Always read the label
- Dietary supplements should not replace a balanced diet
- If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, consult your healthcare professional
|Magnolia officinalis ext.
ext. equiv. dry (stem bark)
|Melissa officinalis (Lemon balm) ext.
ext. equiv. dry (leaf)
|Ziziphus jujuba var. spinosa (Zizyphus) ext.
ext. equiv. dry (seed)
|Magnesium amino acid chelate
|Pyridoxal 5-phosphate monohydrate (P5P)
|Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) essential oil||10 mg|