- Combines herbs traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to support liver health
- Traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to
- Enhance liver health
- Support digestive system function
- Support general health and wellbeing
- Promote bile production and secretion
- Reduce symptoms of indigestion, including relief of intestinal gas, flatulence bloating and feeling of fullness
- No added gluten, soya bean, milk, lactose, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, crustacea, corn, egg or sesame seeds
- No added artificial colours, sweeteners or flavours
- Vegan friendly
- 1 capsule 3 - 4 times daily
- In anaemia and cases where iron supplementation is required, do not take simultaneously with meals or iron supplements
- As schisandra may accelerate clearance of drugs from the body, caution is advised in those taking drugs with a narrow therapeutic window, including warfarin and digoxin
- Always read the label
- Dietary supplements should not replace a balanced diet
- If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, consult your healthcare professional
|Silybum marianum (St Mary's Thistle) ext.
ext. equiv. dry (seed)
|Schisandra chinensis ext.
ext. equiv. dry (fruit)
|Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) ext.
ext. equiv. dry (leaf)
This product is listed with the TGA - AustL 351740. The TGA publishes product info, including excipients under the "Other ingredients" subheading (not typically listed on the product label). Download the TGA public summary below. Learn more about excipients