- Yarrow herb is used in traditional Western herbal medicine
- As an astringent and antispasmodic, to improve menstrual flow
- To reduce heavy menstruation
- Shepherd's purse and thuja are used in traditional Western herbal medicine to support uterine health
- No added gluten, soya bean, milk, lactose, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, crustacea, egg or sesame seeds
- No added artificial sweeteners, colours or flavours
- Vegan friendly
Dosage & warnings
1 tablet 4 - 5 times daily
Acute dosing: 2 tablets 3 - 4 times daily
If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional
Not recommended during pregnancy and breastfeeding
Discontinue 7 days prior to general anaesthesia
Only take as directed.
This product is listed with the TGA - AustL 237222. The TGA publishes product info, including excipients under the "Other ingredients" subheading (not typically listed on the product label). Download the TGA public summary below.