- Cascara bark is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine as a laxative to relieve constipation and increase bowel regularity
- Dandelion root is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to support bile production and liver health
- Yellow dock root is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine as a cholagogue and depurative
- No added gluten, soya bean, milk, lactose, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, crustacea, egg or sesame seeds
- No added artificial sweeteners, colours or flavours
- Vegan friendly
- 1 tablet daily at bedtime
- Increase dose to 1 tablet up to 3 times daily if required
- Drink plenty of water
- Prolonged use may cause serious bowel problems
- Use in children under 12 years is not recommended
- Do not use when abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting are present, or if diarrhoea develops
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, seek the advice of a health professional before using this product
- Always read the label
- Dietary supplements should not replace a balanced diet
- If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, consult your healthcare professional
|Frangula purshiana (Cascara) ext.
ext. equiv. dry (stem bark)
|Taraxacum officinale (Dandelion) ext.
ext. equiv. dry (root)
|Rumex crispus (Yellow dock) ext.
ext. equiv. dry (root & rhizome)
|Anethum graveolens (Dill) (seed) essential oil||15 mg|
|Matricaria chamomilla (German chamomile) (flower) essential oil||2 mg|