- Cascara bark is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine as a laxative to relieve constipation and increase bowel regularity
- Dandelion root is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to support bile production and liver health
- Yellow dock root is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine as a cholagogue and depurative
- No added gluten, soya bean, milk, lactose, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, crustacea, egg or sesame seeds
- No added artificial sweeteners, colours or flavours
- Vegan friendly
Dosage & warnings
1 tablet daily at bedtime
Increase dose to 1 tablet up to 3 times daily if required
If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional
Drink plenty of water
Prolonged use may cause serious bowel problems
Use in children under 12 years is not recommended
Do not use when abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting are present, or if diarrhoea develops
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, seek the advice of a health professional before using this product
Avoid high doses if taking antiarrhythimic drugs and potassium-depleting medications
Only take as directed.
|Frangula purshiana (Cascara) ext.
ext. equiv. dry
|Taraxacum officinale (Dandelion) ext.
ext. equiv. dry (root)
|Rumex crispus (Yellow dock) ext.
ext. equiv. dry (root & rhizome)
|Anethum graveolens (Dill) (seed) essential oil||15 mg|
|Matricaria chamomilla (German chamomile) (flower) essential oil||2 mg|