Sourced from the small landlocked African mountain Kingdom of Lesotho where wild Rose Hip fruits are ripened on the plant before they are harvested and collected for processing.
- Rehydrating, moisturising and revitalising to dry skin
- Nourishes and repairs razor damaged skin
- Reduces the appearance of premature ageing skin, wrinkles, crow’s feet and fine lines
- Excellent for dry, mature skin
- Helps to reduce pigmentation and age spots
- Aids in reducing redness associated with facial rosacea
Dosage & warnings
Apply to clean skin on face, neck and body, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
Only take as directed.