- Provides the naturally occurring form of amino acid glutamine, which is an important energy source for many tissues in the body
- Glutamine plays a role in intestinal wall integrity and gut barrier function
- Glutamine may support
- Healthy immune system function
- Muscle health after exercise
- Synthesis of neurotransmitters
- Digestive system health
- The increase for glutamine increases during periods of physical and metabolic stress
- Does not contain egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nuts, animal products, gluten or lactose
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Vegan friendly
Dosage & warnings
1 capsule 3 times daily with food
To support muscle health after exercise: 8 capsules with food
Only take as directed.
This product is listed with the TGA - AustL 200481. The TGA publishes product info, including excipients under the "Other ingredients" subheading (not typically listed on the product label). Download the TGA public summary below.