This is a premium grade Australian beef gelatin. It is unflavoured and sourced from only Australian beef cattle hides and skin. Collagen is a good source of protein. A diet high in protein:
- Is necessary for tissue building and repair
- Is necessary for normal growth and development of bone in children and adolescents aged 4 years & over
- Contributes to the growth of muscle mass
- Contributes to the maintenance of muscle mass & normal bones
- Unflavoured and mixes well in warm, cold or hot water. This gelatin congeals so you can make desserts, Jell-O or tasty, healthy treats like lemon gummies.
Dosage & warnings
Room temperature liquids: Mix 1 tablespoon (15 g) into a glass of your favourite juice or drink. Allow to settle for one minute while stirring, then drink immediately.
Desserts: 1 tablespoon gels 500 mL of liquid.
For hot liquids: Add one tablespoon to small amount of cold liquid for one minute, then add hot liquid and stir until dissolved. You can also add to a bowl of hot or cold cereal and mix completely. Two teaspoons gel 500ml of liquid.
Best taken first thing in the morning and/or 20min before bed (preferably 2hrs after your last meal).
Only take as directed.
|Per serve||per 100g|
|Energy||221 kJ||1496 kJ|
|Protein||13 g||88 g|
|Total Fat||0 g||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0 g|
|Sodium||45 mg||300 mg|
|Carbohydrates||0 g||0 g|
|Sugar||0 g||0 g|