- Provides high strength evening primrose oil, a source of omega-6 fatty acid (gamma-linolenic acid) that may aid to
- Relieve symptoms of premenstrual tension
- Provide symptomatic relief of mild eczema
- Ease symptoms of mild dermatitis
- Assist with general wellbeing
- Free from gluten, wheat, dairy, lactose, corn, cereals, eggs, nuts, starches, yeast and salt
- No added artificial flavouring or colouring
Dosage & warnings
Adults: 1 - 3 capsules daily with meals
Children 6 - 12 years: 1 - 2 capsules daily with meals
If symptoms persist, consult your health professional
Only take as directed.
|Oenothera biennis standardised GLA (Evening primrose oil)
This product is listed with the TGA - AustL 49492. The TGA publishes product info, including excipients under the "Other ingredients" subheading (not typically listed on the product label). Download the TGA public summary below.