- Vitamin D3 helps in the maintenance of general wellbeing and absorption of calcium into bones and teeth
- Supplementation may be beneficial to
- Support the health and development of bones and teeth
- Maintain healthy immune system function
- Maintain vitamin D3 levels in the body
- No added gluten, soya bean, milk, lactose, nuts, fish, crustacea, corn, egg and sesame seeds
- No added artificial sweeteners, colours or flavours
Dosage & warnings
1 spray daily in the mouth, with food
Contains trace amounts of sulfur dioxide
If symptoms persist, seek the advice of your healthcare professional
Only take as directed.
This product is listed with the TGA - AustL 322175. The TGA publishes product info, including excipients under the "Other ingredients" subheading (not typically listed on the product label). Download the TGA public summary below.