Soothing Mask calms and balances sensitive, reddened and irritated skin, guiding it to comfort and radiance.
For sensitive, irritated and stressed skin.
Alchemilla, borage, buckwheat and mullein combine to calm and fortify skin, helping skin to become less reactive. Quince seed extract and witch hazel help retain moisture while nourishing shea butter joins macadamia nut and coconut oils to provide protection. Anthyllis soothes and balances redness and irritation. Applying this mask helps to revive your skin and supports an even complexion.
After cleansing and toning, apply a generous amount of Soothing Mask to the face (include eye area), neck and décolleté. Remove after 20 minutes with a warm, damp cloth. We recommend using Soothing Mask once to twice a week.
Truly natural and/or organic cosmetics, certified to NATRUE and/or BDIH standards
- Free from synthetic fragrances, dyes and preservatives
- Free from mineral oils, parabens, silicone and PEG
- Dermatologically tested for sensitive skin
- Wherever possible, all raw materials come from controlled organic or Demeter cultivation and are recovered under fair conditions
- Aqua (Water)
- Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Water
- Pyrus Cydonia Seed Extract
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)
- Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil
- Beeswax (Cera Alba)
- Anthyllis Vulneraria Extract
- Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract
- Arachis Hypogaea (Peanut) Oil
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil
- Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil
- Alchemilla Vulgaris Extract
- Borago Officinalis Extract
- Polygonum Fagopyrum (Buckwheat) Leaf Extract
- Verbascum Thapsus Extract
- Fragrance (Parfum)
- Benzyl Benzoate*
- Benzyl Salicylate*
- Xanthan Gum
*Component of natural essential oils
Dosage & warnings
Only take as directed.