- Homeopathic medicine with chamomile that may provide temporary relief from abdominal bloating, craming and spasm associated with infant colic.
- 100% sugar-free oral liquid
- No artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners
- Free of egg, dairy, gluten, tree nut and peanut
- May be used from 1 month of age
Dosage & warnings
Infants 1 month and over: 1 mL up to 5 times daily
If symptoms persist of worsen consult your health practitioner
Do not exceed recommended dose
Only take as directed.
|Anethum graveolens (seed) oil (Dill)||400 nL|
|Matricaria chamomilla ext. (German chamomile)
ext. dry conc. (flower)
|Bryonia alba||30 C|
|Calcium phosphate (Calc phos)||6 C|
|Cinchona officinalis||6 C|
|Citrullus colocynthis||6 C|
|Magnesium phosphate (Mag phos)||6 C|
This product is listed with the TGA - AustL 322575. The TGA publishes product info, including excipients under the "Other ingredients" subheading (not typically listed on the product label). Download the TGA public summary below.