- Delivers ginger extract in a convenient format to relieve the symptoms of dyspepsia
- Helps to reduce food stagnation associated with poor digestion
- Ginger is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine as a carminative and expectorant
- Decreases digestive spasms and can help reduce the occurence of nausea, motion sickness and vomiting
- May reduce loss of appetite
Dosage & warnings
2 tablets daily
Anti-nausea use: 30 minutes before travel
Products containing xylitol may have a laxative effect or cause diarrhoea
Only take as directed.
This product is listed with the TGA - AustL 321101. The TGA publishes product info, including excipients under the "Other ingredients" subheading (not typically listed on the product label). Download the TGA public summary below.