- Fast-acting liquid chewable burstlet capsule for immediate release in the throat
- With Manuka honey, eucalyptus oil, peppermint oil, menthol and lemon oil
- Echinacea is traditionally used in western herbal medicine (WHM) for the relief of symptoms associated with mild upper respiratory tract infections, including the common cold
- Contains standardised echinacea root and provides the daily dose required for traditional therapeutic use
- In WHM, echinacea helps to enhance immune system function
No added dairy, gluten, shellfish, soy protein, yeast
Dosage & warnings
Chew 2 capsules 3 times daily
Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice
Not suitable for infants under the age of twelve months
Always read the label, use only as directed and if symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Only take as directed.