Improving your diet, taking dietary supplements and increasing your exercise program are great ways to help keep your immune system healthy, however many of us also need a boost to strengthen our defences and improve our energy. Ki is not a dietary supplement, but a medicine that works specifically on your immune system’s cells and antibodies.
Each Ki tablet contains extracts equivalent to 10,000mg of dried herbs, therefore only one or two tablets a day is a strong dosage, without the need for taking numerous tablets, multiple times per day. Only the highest quality ingredients are used and are rigorously and scientifically tested for identification, quality and potency.
- Fight infections like colds, flus and sore throats
- Boosts energy and stamina
- Defend against allergy and hay fever
- Defend against post viral fatigue and chronic fatigue syndrome
- Improve your endurance
- Support your system during times of high physical and mental workloads
- Improve your cardiovascular health and digestion
- Reduce your risk of cold and flu
- Speed up your recovery from infections
- Prevent re-occurring infections
Adult maintenance dose and mild conditions: Take 1 tablet once or twice a day
When maximum immune support is needed: Take 1 tablet twice a day and consult your health care professional
Children over 5 years of age: Take one tablet once a day
If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional. Not to be used in children under 2 years of age without medical advice.
Active Ingredients - every tablet contains:
- Astragalus membranaceus root 5 g
- Lenten edodes mushroom 3 g
- Shiitake Mushroom 3000 mg
- Olea europaea left 2 g